I just got into my hotel in South Carolina because my twin brother is graduating from boot camp here and i've noticed one thing, everything is exactly the same as indiana. The town im in resembles my hometown of fishers to a T. Theres a wal-mart with a sams club nearby. A Wendys, McDonalds, Taco Bell, and KFC basically right next to each other and strip malls everywhere. I didn't expect much of a difference but its EXACTLY the same. It makes me want to travel outside the country and see something new.
I went to Panama for Spring Break & I met the coolest group of people from South Caroline University. They were all so nice the guys had that southern hospitality, that us girls of course loved! I want to go to USC to visit them! But have fun in South Carolina bummer its just like Fishers haha.
ReplyDeleteI went to Boston and New York city this spring break. They are totally different from here!
ReplyDelete